Frequently Asked Questions
Why buy Curtains 2 Fit, curtains?
- Quality fabrics. Our fabrics are hand selected and must meet a selection of criteria before being included in our collection. All fabrics are sourced from reputable fabric houses and have been tested from colour fastness and quality materials.
- Our workshop is based in Johannesburg and has a collective level of over 100 year experience in the curtain manufacturing industry.
- Our quality finish is far supierior to any ready made curtain you will buy in a store.
- Our website is quick, secure and offers answers to any questions you may have. If you are still not sure during any part of the ordering process, you can call our call centre to get advice.
- Made to Fit, there is just no comparison between ready made curtains and custom made curtains. With us you can find curtains at the same price as ready made curtains, but with our quality finish it gives a completely different finish.
- Fast service, with our fast turning around time of approxamitly 10 days you can have your custom curtains up and functional in no time at all, without compromising on finish.
How accurate are Fabric colours on the site?
It is very difficult to comment on accuracy as different computer screens have different settings.
If you are trying to match a colour scheme, we recommend that you order a sample of the fabric to double check.
Curtains 2 Fit, do not accept any returns on orders due to colour discrepancies.
Most fabrics are dyed and therefore each batch can have a slight colour varience.
Return and Refund Policy
All our curtains are made to the highest standard to the clients specifications and measurements, there fore, are not suitable for anyone but you. Once orders are placed,orders can not be cancelled or returned.
Please double check your measurements and order a sample of fabric to confirm your fabric selection if you are worried.
Made to measure goods are excluded from the consumer protection act and the 7 day cancellation rights do not apply.
We accept that sometimes we must allow for human error on our side, so if we supply an order in a fabric you did not order or fabric is damaged in anyway, we will exchange with a new order.
Our standard Dispatch time is 10 working days.
If we receive an order and expect any delays we will inform you within 24 hours.
Delays that can occur are due to excessively busy times of the year, fabric shortages with supplier.
We charge a standard delivery fee for any order in Gauteng, Orders outside of Gauteng are slightly more. Freight charges will be calculated at time of checkout.
From placing your order to dispatch we will keep you informed as to the status of your order via email.
We use a Courier company for all our deliveries and we will inform you once your parcel has been handed over to the courier company so you can track your parcel with them.
The price you are shown at check out is the price you will pay, it does include VAT. No additional charges will be made afterwards
When ordering goods through our site, we can only process orders once full payment has been received via Credit card, Debit card or EFT.
Orders placed and payment via EFT not received within 12 hours will be cancelled.
If for some unforeseen reason beyond our control, we can not supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer a full refund.
Defective and damaged goods
All items are carefully checked before dispatch, however in the unlikely event that you experience any problems please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods to report this damage, the product will need to be returned to us for inspection and new goods will then be made up and sent out.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and your information will only be used for the processing of your order. We will not pass your information to third party without your permission. Credit Card information is never seen by us or stored by us.